Whimsy by Crystal

I'm Feeling Batty!  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Well, atleast this weekend I did. All my new goodies are in one form or another bats. They are all just a little quirky. I also finished up that clown...He was really hard to do since I could only work on him when Paige was assleep. Now he's locked up in a box waiting patiently for some one to adopt him. He'll be listed on Lemon Poppy seeds Halloween Shoppes later today! Here's a little sneaky peek.....

He's a Halloween Clown! I'm not sure of his name yet.....Paige's thought's Creepy little dude. LOL
I think he's adorable!

On to the bat's.....
                                          Clyde is just a ball full of fun!
Kavida is just the cutest little vampire bat. She was so much fun.....but, there will only be this one..she will have a  sister and a couple wicked cousins.
Halloween wouldn't be complete without candy corn! Even little crows eat to much of it! This is what happens when you eat too much!

Have a great day! ♥

This entry was posted on Monday, July 16, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment