Whimsy by Crystal

A little chicken  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , ,

Well, I finished some new goodies over the weekend and got a couple of them listed yesterday. I feel like I'm so behind...Anyways, Ms. Chicken Little made her debut today! She's a little different than my other birds..She has a cute little dress and fabric legs. And for Halloween I finished up Wicked Wanda and her broomstick. I'm really pleased at how she came out and the first of the Christmas ornaments. Sam the snowman. (pics coming soon!) :) Look for a large version of Sam coming in September.



Have a great night I'm off for some much needed sleep!♥

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment