Whimsy by Crystal

Tattle Tale.....  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , ,

growing up I wasn't much of a tattle tale, I left that job up to my little sis Kelly, She was the master of telling on you......But, Since I learned from the master I'm going to tattle on two wonderful shops on etsy from the Old Farmhouse gathering team full of prim goodies... First is....


Kit Kat Crafts 

She's a wonderful painter and I just love her goodies!! She has Birdhouses & Plaques for every room in the house....Even the front porch!
I think this one is my favorite.....I can see it hanging on my front porch welcoming visitors..


I don't know I like this one too. I love the little doorknob. What can you hang on it??? I can think of a few things!
Oh, no....I love this too....I guess you'll have to visit her shop... Kit Kat Crafts

I also found a wonderful little shop full of wickedly cute dolls.....


The Night Owl Studio 

She has the most wonderful dolls! But, I must say my favorite is......




How can you resist that face??? So sweet and detailed....I love the button eyes. He just makes me grin!

You all know I love me a pumpkin doll! Well I found one.....


She's a little steam punk beauty. Her dress is just awesome! I love her little hat! Someone will be very lucky to add her to there collection! 

Hop on over and visit these great dolls  @ The Night Owl Studio 
I'm sure you'll find a doll to add to your collection! 


Hugs, Crystal





This entry was posted on Thursday, July 26, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Great feature!!!! Amazing talent!

Thanks for tattling!

Lucy

Great features on two Great shops!

Hi Crystal,
Fabulous tattling!! Love these shops!
Enjoy your day,
Barb

Ejoyed your tattling on these two creative shops !
Susan

Post a Comment