Whimsy by Crystal

Wednesday....  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , , , , ,

For 90% of the day I thought it was Thursday...So that should tell ya about today! Busy! Finished up orders and out they went....Sketched out my doll for the year....I always make myself one special doll a year. I'm really excited about this years doll. Tore out the muslin for a little Halloween doll that will be available soon..and I finished that darn frog's legs and arms! I'll have photos of her tomorrow! I really like her...But if it's halloween You know I'm gonna like it.

The only thing I messed up tonight is Dinner...LOL Really it wasn't my fault....I wanted to grill hamburgers ...I didn't know that the gauge is broken so I had enough gas to grill one side of them! So I had to take them in and pan fry them! I'm not a real big fan of dried hamburgers and that's what I got. Lesson I learned ...When the little needle is on the edge of the green ...fill the tank. At least it wasn't steaks or chicken!!! Oh well it was a nice little laugh for the kids!!!



Hope your Wednesday was great!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment