Whimsy by Crystal

What are you working on Wednesday?  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Um...I'm filling orders today. And yesterday I finished up most of my goodies except a couple things and I'll probably  finish up my new little birdie and work on a new Halloween design!

I am pleased to present a very special little guy......Ping Panda! I hope you like him! Feedback on this little bear has been awesome! Thank you so much!


                  Ping is available on Etsy and I will be taking orders for him also!

Also if you are looking for my new ponies...I'm making more! :) Coming next is a Pinto and a White Mustang! I do have a Chestnut pony still available in my etsy shoppe.


Many Blessings!
Have a great day!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , .