Whimsy by Crystal

Thursday's coming's and goings....  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I'm surprised at actually how much I got done today... Considering all the kids are now home all day with me and I am now their source for entertainment. Any ways....Before I lose my train of thought....I finished 4 crows, a bald eagle and a pony today. I'm pretty proud! They all are cuties and can be seen at Etsy . I have a couple more birdies coming at the end of this week or the first of next week. Let's think Fishing...and a new elly coming at the end of this week (Hopefully on Sat).

Have a great upcoming weekend! It is going to be a hot one here so I'll be staying in and sewing! Stay safe!!

                                    Uncle Sam Bald Eagle
                                       "We Salute You"

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , .