Whimsy by Crystal

Hi.... Ho... Hi... Ho... off to sew I go.......  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , ,

Busy Busy Busy! I've been working on a new design for this wonderful new bird...She's been taped on my mirror waiting patiently for her turn and this week was her week! I must admit I did take a day away from her because Fun Fur....is not much fun to clean up! ;) I'm almost done just a couple of little details and she'll be on Etsy. Well, I'm off to bed!
♥ Crystal

                                      Jack & Diane
                                Available Now On etsy!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment