Whimsy by Crystal

The best laid plans.....  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , ,

just don't turn out the way you expected. I spent my weekend painting kitties......just to find out that one little kitty looks a lot like a little husky dog. I was going for a Oreo style kitty (black and white) and Ema walks in and says "oh, Mom you made a ice doggie!" To my surprise I did! I had grabbed a ufd (Un-Finished Doll) that was in the pile of dolls and thought it had the kitty head and of course it didn't. Sometimes my best ideas aren't plans at all! LOL  I'll post pics as soon as I get him finished! I never thought doggies! But I must say...He is a cutie!
Have a great Monday!
♥ Crystal

This entry was posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment