Whimsy by Crystal

I'm a busy Bee......Thank goodness!  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , , ,

Well it's been a bit! I've got so many goodies to work on. I'm going to be sewing and painting all day, tomorrow and the weekend. Yay! Lot's of new designs coming at the first of next week. I'm so excited I could pee my pants!

While I was itchy I went through and organized all my supplies and decided to de-clutter my hoard of goodies, in doing so I came up with some new designs to use up those goodies! These will be one of a kind! You won't want to miss these!

Anyways, Have a wonderful day and upcoming weekend!


Me and my Granny!
I just thought I'd let you see what the best granny in the world looks like! I love her so much!
 She is the inspiration of one of my upcoming dolls.
                                                         
Hugs,
Crystal
P.s   For those that know me...I know the dark hair is freaking you out but, it's better than the accidental blue that I was rockin'. LOL 

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , .