Whimsy by Crystal

I must of blinked.....  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , ,

because I missed spring! Where did it go? It's 80 in March!

Well, I am probably the worst blogger in the world....I try to keep up, It just never goes as planned. I have been busy with orders and getting new goodies drawn up. I need to set a time just for this blog everyday...even if it's at 1:00am. LOL

If you are on facebook...I do update quite often with new goodies and stuff. You can like us by following the link on the right or here Sweet Nothings by Em's Prims Once I get a few more likes I'm going to have a give away!

Well, I'm off to sit on the front porch, drinkin' my iced tea, sketchin' a little and watch the neighbors dog chase all the people down the street!


                                            Mini Gail Giraffe

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment