Whimsy by Crystal

New fall gooodies!  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , , ,


Well it's that time of year to start some great fall items. I just love creating for Halloween. It makes me so happy! Here's some new designs that are available in my etsy shop. I hope they make you smile... :)

JOL Bobber
Wicked frog

Bat
For these little goodies visit my Etsy Shoppe.....And while your there visit the OFG Team artists. Type OFG TEAM in the search bar for more fabulous Halloween goodies.

Have a great weekend...I'm off to create some new frog witches and a couple more surprises!
Hugs, Crystal



This entry was posted on Friday, August 17, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Crystal, I love the new halloween goodies! Can't wait for the new batch! :)

Post a Comment