Whimsy by Crystal

The long lost art of blogging!  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Well it's been almost two years since my last post. I guess it's time to dust off the old keyboard and get at it!

Last fall my little dolls were published in Prims Magazine and I will be featured in the upcoming  summer issue coming out this May! I'm so excited!! My Hubby and the kids made this little scrappy picture frame for me for the fall issue. I just love it!

Goodies I'm working on....A couple witches, a fourth of July parade girl, more pin keep things...  it's a long list LOL.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment