Whimsy by Crystal

On a Roll....  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , ,

Well, sorta.. Mothers day was awesome here. My kids got me my roses they are the prettiest deep red. I got 3 (1 from each of them) and my honey got me a pink hydrangea. I seen this little cottage on pintrest with roses growing on the front porch and they wrap around kinda like a arch way. I fell in love with it. and somebody was actually listening. LOL That was my real present. But, I had a great day! :)

New goodies listed in my etsy shop today!

Have a wonderful week!

:)






This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment