Whimsy by Crystal

Sometimes... you have to go with flow...  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , ,

I was working on a new little dolly... a fox named Chipper....well, my little friend didn't want to be a fox at all. I couldn't deny him the chance to come alive.  A silly mouse he is. I also finished up an owl and my hubby did all the shopping (with a list of course lol) So I could sew all day. He sure knows how to make me happy. :) So I'm off here to sew and sew some more.
Have a great day!!



Both are available in my etsy shop

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Too cute Crystal! :)

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Post a Comment