Whimsy by Crystal

Thank goodness for Monday's....  

Posted by: Crystal Cord in , , , , , ,

I know who loves Mondays? Well this week I do. My husband was on a winter clean out of Crystal's goodies kick.....Ugh, So now to save my collection of found goodies I must begin those projects. So be on the lookout for these. I'm working on two right now.

But in the mean time I just finished the cutest Christmas tree! I just love him. ♥



Douglas S. Fir Available in my etsy shoppe

I'm also making him with jute cord garland for a more country look. I'll be starting new Valentines and Spring goodies and working on some new birds....in the upcoming weeks. Busy Busy Busy!  

This entry was posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Tu blog es muy bonito!!...me hago seguidora...
saludos,desde Argentina

Post a Comment